BOOK ME FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
I understand the challenge of finding someone with something great to say to your audience.
After being interviewed on online radio shows across the United States, I quickly realized that the success of an interview came down to the quality of the WIIFM – What’s In It For Me. If I hit it out of the park, that show had a great interview. If I didn’t, well … that show had a not-so-great interview.
My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
AN OVERVIEW OF THIS PAGE
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here’s what you can expect from me :
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone or email contact with me prior to your interview, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your interview with me on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A quick follow-up communication after the interview, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
MY INTERVIEW TOPICS
I interview on topics related to careers, idea generation, goal setting, marketing, and platforms. I will customize my interview to meet your audience’s specific needs. My goal is to create the outcome you want to have.
Sample Interview Questions
Career & Goal Related
- Why do people need to start with the 85% factor before seeking any kind of work ?
- How is the change in work model challenging American’s ?
- What is the only question that matters when there are times of change?
- How does a person without a college education move up?
- Why is the resume is a job seekers greatest tool for a career redirection?
- Where does power in our career emanate from?
- What does “All Beginning Are Hopeful” mean?
- Where do people usually end up?
- Why do you say a person’s resume is a sales tool?
- How can someone design their resume as a sales tool?
- Is job-hopping still a liability?
- How does your creative job search strategy work?
- What job search strategies have the lowest effectiveness?
- What is the single most important factor in successful interviews?
- How does body language communicate in interviews?
- What are the 3 questions you always ask when exiting an interview?
- What is marketing?
- What is a platform?
- What is the first rule of branding?
- How can small businesses compete with larger companies?
- When it comes to social networking for businesses what really matters?
- What every successful business should have?
- What does it mean for an online auction seller to be outside the search box?
- Every business has a hard part, explain that?
- What does remarkable mean?
- What is marketing today?
- Why do you say now is the best time to start building a platform?
- Are small businesses more suited for the “new” marketing today?
- Why does a person with a job needs to see it as a platform?
- How do people create a tribe?
- Once you have a platform, how do you go about creating a compelling product?
- How do you create a marketing funnel to build a business?
- Why do think it is important to “Start with Remarkable”?
- How does a someone in a commodity business grow their platform?
- Why is customer engagement more important than market reach?
- How can someone “engage their fans”?
THE NEXT STEP
Thanks again for considering me for your interview. You can take the next step checking my availability. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back with you in 24 hours.